Overview of our advantages as a sleeperoo Franchise-Partner
- Low need for investment, high and quick return on investment
- 2 alternatives: Purchase of a Cube (maximum return) and Renting a Cube (good return). Leasing is also possible upon request.
- We pursue the same goal: high occupancy and satisfied customers as a foundation for commercial success
- Offer of the innovative, award-winning and well-known product sleeperoo in the media – in direct relation to your special place
- LOHAS as an attractive target group – possibly complimenting your existing clientele
- Happy and satisfied guests, who report enthusiastically about you as multipliers
- Participation in the growing market of adventure offers and “Micro-Adventures”
- Media presentation of you place with broad coverage, including social media
- Booking and the sale of vouchers via integration of a booking module on your website
- No special know-now is required – we bring this with us, and we prepare everything for you
How does the Franchise System work? Our tasks as a Franchisor
We provide all key points of the sleeperoo concept: Provision of the Cube plus interior fittings (productions, logistics and assembly), comprehensive marketing and sales activities including feeds into all relevant social media channels as well as provision of the central booking platform including handling of bookings. All administrative and legal aspects are taken care of. We can arrange any necessary financial options and arrange all necessary insurances. Operational standards are set by us: you will receive a thorough training about these standards.
Your tasks as a Franchisee
Franchise-Partners can buy or rent the Cubes incl. interior fittings at special conditions (please contact us directly for further details on pricing). You operate a sleeperoo Cube as a self-employed entrepreneur – based on our operational standards and with administrative and legal support. You will pay us a monthly franchise fee for the commercial use of the sleeperoo concept. In addition, we retain a commission for our marketing and sales activities from the invoiced sales.
Which locations are we looking for?
sleeperoo spots are unique locations in a city or in a highly frequented tourist region. In-or Outdoor, in a natural or cultural setting. Our Design|sleep Cubes are ideally accessible by public transport or by bike.
Who are our common guests? LOHAS as an attractive target group
Our common guest can fall under the broadly defined segment of the LOHAS – i.e. people who are following a lifestyle which is characterised by health awareness and prevention as well as by the orientation towards principles of sustainability. LOHAS focus on pleasure and lifestyle. They are consumer-friendly but please with a clean conscience! In the second place, we are talking about all of those who are simply looking for an extraordinary experience. We are addressing with this the trend of “Micro -Adventures”, which are often looked for close to home.
sleeperoo takes over Marketing and Sales – Coverage guaranteed
You will be presented as a spot with its special characteristics from your location on our website. As an innovative company we know, how Online Marketing works – from SEO, social media presence, content marketing, blogger relations to banner advertising. Sophisticated PR measures and striking newsletters with attractive subscriber numbers also belong to our smart marketing mix. In addition, you will benefit from the large number of active social media posts from our shared guests.
Bookings are primarily made directly on our website. There is also however a so-called Channel-Manager connected to our booking engine, which also displays the offer also on relevant tourist distribution channels, if needed. Experience- and voucher portals as well as relevant sales partners are connected through the affiliate interface. You are welcome to integrate our booking module on to your website and you will receive commission for each booking.
Last but not least – Security requirements
The operative processes and special conditions of your condition are analysed together in advance. The guest has to accept the terms and conditions and house rules when booking online in order to fulfill our common security requirements. In addition, sleeperoo GmbH has a corresponding operator’s liability insurance which will also benefit you as a Franchisee.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.